Dr. Richard E. Seith has been practicing as a General Ophthalmologist and Cataract Surgeon for over 10 years.
- Cataract Surgery and Premium Lens Implantation
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Glaucoma Treatment and Surgery
- Diabetic Eye
- Macular Degeneration
- Board-Certified Ophthalmologist by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member:American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Palm Beach Ophthalmological Society
- Undergraduate: State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, New York 1990-1994
- Medical School: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York 1996-2000
- Transitional Internship: Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, Grady Hospital 2000- 2001
- Ophthalmology Residency: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, Westchester Medical Center, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital 2001-2004 Trained in cataract, corneal transplant, glaucoma and strabismus surgeries.
Dr. Seith enjoys the pleasure of parenting his young son and pursuing his interests in photography.